Forums » Introduce Yourself

provided much-needed relief.Justin

• 1258 posts
    November 23, 2018 10:15 PM PST

ATLANTA -- Beating state rival Georgia Southern wont make Georgia Techs season. Stitched MLB Jerseys China .Even so, it provided much-needed relief.Justin Thomas was the difference in the matchup of spread-option offenses, running for two touchdowns and passing for another, and Georgia Tech beat Georgia Southern 35-24 on Saturday to end a three-game losing streak.Its definitely better than being on the other side, said Yellow Jackets senior center Freddie Burden.Georgia Tech (4-3) enjoyed a dominant opening quarter and put the game away with two fourth-quarter touchdowns. Dedrick Mills had a 20-yard scoring run, his second of the game, with less than four minutes remaining.Thomas had a season-high 172 yards passing and 78 rushing. Georgia Tech gained 437 yards with three plays of at least 50 yards.Georgia Southern coach Tyson Summers said this week he thought his defenses familiarity with the option attack would help when preparing for Georgia Tech. But the super-quick Thomas adds a different edge to the Yellow Jackets version of the spread option.Its the speed and the cutting, Summers said. Those are the two things that you cannot simulate.Burden said Thomas is just amazing, he is just one of a kind.Georgia Southern (3-3) has lost three straight -- all on the road. The Eagles rank sixth in the nation in rushing but managed only 167 yards -- more than 100 below their average -- on 50 carries.It was a confidence-building win as the Yellow Jackets look to end a 2-10 two-year skid in Atlantic Coast Conference games, including a 1/3 ACC start this season.A 58-yard scoring run by Thomas and a 65-yard scoring pass from Thomas to Clinton Lynch gave the Yellow Jackets a 14-0 lead. A 50-yard run by Marcus Marshall set up Mills 6-yard touchdown run for a 21-7 lead late in the first quarter.We came out fast like we needed to, to put pressure on them, Thomas said.MEGA BOWFormer Georgia Tech standout receiver Calvin Megatron Johnson was recognized at halftime for his induction into the schools sports hall of fame on Friday night. The six-time Pro Bowl player with the Detroit Lions retired after last season. He played at Georgia Tech from 2004-06 as the schools all-time leader with 2,927 yards receiving and 28 touchdown receptions.Among seven other inductees was former basketball star Jarrett Jack, now with the Atlanta Hawks.UPSHAW UPDATEFavian Upshaw drew the start in Georgia Southerns two-quarterback system. Upshaw completed 8 of 16 passes for 66 yards and had 10 carries for 41 yards. Kevin Ellison took over at quarterback when Upshaw had to leave the game for the second time with an undisclosed injury.Summers did not have an immediate update on Upshaw. Itll be easier for us to kind of tell tomorrow, he said.Ellison completed 10 of 17 passes for 102 yards and a touchdown.THE TAKEAWAYGEORGIA SOUTHERN: The Eagles strengths didnt match up well against Georgia Tech. Georgia Southern leads the Sun Belt in total defense but couldnt stop Georgia Tech. L.A. Ramsbys 1-yard scoring run in the first quarter gave the Eagles their only touchdown until Ellisons 3-yard scoring pass to B.J. Johnson III with 1:03 remaining. Younghoe Koo kicked a 44-yard field goal in the second quarter.GEORGIA TECH: The Yellow Jackets had the strong showing on both sides of the ball they needed to regain momentum after last weeks last-second loss at Pittsburgh. Thomas showed strong leadership as he didnt turn the ball over. Corey Griffin had 10 tackles and a fourth-down sack to end the Eagles first drive of the second half.UP NEXTGEORGIA SOUTHERN: The Eagles return to their Sun Belt Conference schedule when they try to extend their two-game winning streak against New Mexico State.GEORGIA TECH: The Yellow Jackets are off next week and will play another home game against Duke on Oct. 29. Duke beat Georgia Tech 34-20 in 2015 for their second straight win in the ACC Coastal Division rivalry.---AP college football website: http://collegefootball.ap.org Cheap College Stitched Jerseys . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. Wholesale Stitched Football Jerseys . Tests earlier this week revealed a Grade 2 left hamstring strain for Sabathia, who was hurt in last Fridays start against San Francisco. Its an injury that will require about eight weeks to heal. He finished a disappointing campaign just 14-13 with a career-worst 4. http://www.stitchedjerseyscheap.com/ .com) - Christian Ponder will get another chance to prove himself for the Minnesota Vikings, with head coach Leslie Frazier announcing Wednesday that the struggling quarterback will start this weekends game against the Green Bay Packers. Denesh Ramdin, the West Indies wicketkeeper, has said he will have no choice but to accept the selectors supposed decision to keep him out of the Test squad for the upcoming series against India, and use the regional four-day competition to work his way back to the top. The squad for the four-Test series is yet to be named, but Ramdin had lashed out at new selection committee chairman Courtney Browne on Twitter earlier in the week, saying Browne had told him he is being dropped.I havent felt any pressure for the last three or four years, Ramdin told Jamaican radio station Power FM. I felt a bit surprised, but I have no choice but to live by the decision of the higher authority. I dont own cricket, and, well, I have to go back to my game in the regional four day-set up and come again.It seems like Im not a senior player who has done well over the years. But Ive been down that road before and come back and done very well, so I think the process is easy.Ramdin, who has scored 28898 runs in 74 Tests, made 59 and 62 in his most recent Test innings in Australia, a series that West Indies lost 2-0. Authentic Stitched NHL Jerseys. West Indies have not played any Tests since that tour. In their last international assignment, the ODI tri-series last month, Ramdin scored 197 runs at 28.14, with a highest of 91 against Australia in Bridgetown.Expanding on what Browne supposedly told him, Ramdin said: The chairman called me and he explained to me I would no longer be in the four Test series coming up against India.He said over the past five-six years my averages havent been where they should be as a Test player so they need someone else to fill that position and do well for the West Indies.Im pretty disappointed with it; any player would be disappointed. That was said to me that I have to get back in the four-day regional set up and score runs again.Cheap Nike Chiefs Jerseys Chargers Jerseys China Wholesale Raiders Jerseys China Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Giants Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Eagles Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Redskins Jerseys Lions Jerseys China Green Bay Packers Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Vikings Jerseys China Panthers Jerseys China Saints Jerseys China Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Nike Rams Jerseys 49ers Jerseys China Wholesale Seahawks Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bears Jerseys Bills Jerseys China Cheap Nike Ravens Jerseys Cheap Falcons Jerseys Hoodies ' ' '