Foros » Preséntese

.It just might take some time.

• 1074 entradas
    25 de octubre de 2018 22:30:33 PDT

MANCHESTER, England -- Jose Mourinho does not doubt that Henrikh Mkhitaryan will be a success at Manchester United. Jaylen Brown Jersey .It just might take some time.Mkhitaryan, a $33.5 million signing from Borussia Dortmund in July, has not played for United since being substituted at halftime in the 2-1 loss to Manchester City in the Premier League on Sept. 10. He sustained a minor injury on international duty with Armenia in early October but hasnt even been in Uniteds 18-man squad for recent games.Thats some fall in status for a playmaker who had 23 goals and 32 assists for Dortmund last season, was the German leagues player of the year, and was widely touted as one of the shrewdest Premier League signings of the offseason.Mourinho said Friday that Mkhitaryan is not injured, and was just struggling to adjust to the English game.Some players find it very easy, whereas others need more time. They need time to feel the intensity, the aggression, the game without the ball and the competitiveness, Mourinho said.The realities are often different, particularly in terms of the competitiveness. It doesnt matter who you are against, you have to play at the highest level otherwise you will not be able to do it. Micki needs time to become the top player he knows he can be.That is nothing new to Mourinho.He said the same happened with Willian at Chelsea and Angel Di Maria at Real Madrid, in Mourinhos two previous coaching jobs.It happens with defenders, but it is often easier for them to adapt than attackers, Mourinho said. In Mickis case, the process was interrupted by injury, which does not help ... Being out for a month meant he has had to go through the process of getting match-fit, then once he has that he needs the competitive level to do it. We believe him and, sooner or later, there will be no problem.Before that first start for United in the derby, Mkhitaryan appeared three times as a second-half substitute. Aron Baynes Jersey . Dusautoir, the former World Player of the Year, sustained a torn bicep playing for Toulouse in the Heineken Cup on Saturday. The flanker, who has played 65 times for France, is expected to be out for up to four months. Marcus Morris Jersey . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep. http://www.celticsofficialsstore.com/kids-marcus-smart-celtics-jersey/ . Ashley Youngs cross was inadvertently headed by Chester into his own net in the 66th minute, allowing United to claim a third straight league win. "We had to dig deep with our fighting spirit and weve done that," United striker Wayne Rooney said. MASON, Ohio -- Angelique Kerber has a chance to become No. 1 at the Western & Southern Open. The mens bracket is wide open, too, providing an opportunity for someone outside the Big Four to claim a Masters title.Its a week for the up-and-comers.Two-time defending champion Serena Williams pulled out of the tournament with an inflamed shoulder, making it possible for Kerber to overtake her in the rankings. She would move up to No. 1 by winning the tournament for the first time.Williams has been in the top spot for 183 consecutive weeks, the second longest such stretch in WTA history.Theres a long way to go, Kerber said Tuesday. Im not thinking about that. Somebody told me about that, but Im trying not to listen.Everyone dreams about being No. 1. It would be amazing. I would give everything to reach that goal.The mens bracket provides an opportunity for second-tier players to move up for a week. Defending champion Roger Federer and top-ranked Novak Djokovic are sidelined by injuries, and Andy Murray and Rafael Nadal are still recovering from hectic weeks at the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro. The four of them have accounted for 54 of the last 58 Masters titles.Theres a chance for somebody else to get a Masters trophy on Sunday.I played 23 hours in seven days, Nadal said Tuesday, referring to his Olympics stay. My body is a little bit tired. Obviously its going to be tough.Rain repeatedly interrupted the first full day of matches on Tuesday, although none of the top-ranked plaayers was in action. Jayson Tatum Jersey. Kerber opens play on Wednesday, trying to extend a successful season that includes the Australian Open championship, a Wimbledon final and a silver medal in Rio.That was a special week, Kerber said of the Olympics. I had a lot of experiences. The atmosphere was different than a normal tournament. I had a great week. I won a medal. That was my goal.Nadal had a lot of fun in Rio but came away running on fumes.The 30-year-old Spaniard missed two months with an injured left wrist and returned in Rio, where he reached the semifinals in singles -- a good showing given how much time he was away from the court. Hes hoping to get in more matches in Cincinnati to get ready for the U.S. Open without aggravating the wrist.It was not an easy injury and it still bothers me a little bit, Nadal said.Murray beat Juan Martin del Potro in a wild, four-set match for his second Olympic gold medal on Sunday, leaving him drained. Then came the flight directly to Cincinnati -- yes, he brought his medal along.The match against Juan Martin was so up and down, so emotional, physical, Murray said. It was a really, really hard match, one of the hardest matches Ive played.Doing the long trip straight afterward was tough. Hopefully it will be able to rain in the next few days.---AP freelance writer Mark Schmetzer contributed to this report. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College JerseysCheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '